OFF-SEASON OVERALL BODY CONDITIONING
This is an off-season intense training program for baseball athletes. This program consists of 10 weeks of overall body conditioning 3 times a week for 1.5 hours per training period. Along with the overall body conditioning, a one hour baseball specific mechanical training session for pitching and /or hitting is included. There is also an option of 2 times per week for overall body conditioning with 1 baseball specific mechanical training session.
Available Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The overall body workout consists of numerous components for baseball athletes. These components include:
- SPEED/PLYOMETRIC PROGRAM AND CORE BODY CONDITIONING (45 min. training period)
- This area is focusing on running mechanics along with aerobic and anaerobic conditioning. The running portion is performed on our High Speed Running Treadmill. The focus of the running treadmill is mechanics, power, explosiveness and speed.
- The plyometric training focuses on footwork, agility, quickness and power. Plyometric training included a variety of footwork drills and explosive exercises that enhances an athlete’s ability to move quickly and explosively while staying balanced.
- In this area of the training we are focusing on the core of the body (abs and low back), this will help the athlete build up a strong mid-section
- FULL BODY STRENGTH TRAINING AND ROTATOR EXERCISES (45 min. training period)
- The strength training is focusing on power and explosiveness with the total body. The athlete will be performing lifts on our state of the art plyopress and multi-hip machines. The focus of the lower body lifting will be working not eh quadriceps, hamstrings, hip flexors, and lower back
- The upper body portion is focused on chest, back, core strength, and the rotator cuff.
- Through the use of specially designed weight equipment and an individualized program, baseball athletes can develop and increase their overall strength base, contributing to more explosive/powerful movements.
- An intese rotator cuff workout with cord and dumbbell exercises. This will help the athlete build up a strong rotator cuff to help prevent injury and strengthen this area
TEN WEEK PROGRAM PRICES:
4 TIMES PER WEEK (3 overall body training plus one baseball mechanical training) = $1,250
3 TIMES PER WEEK (2 overall body training plus one baseball mechanical training) = $940
Call the Plymouth facility to schedule times • Available on weekends, open to all ages.
Questions/Info: Contact Josh Yue or Erik Monson at: firstname.lastname@example.org.